Shanghai Jiao Tong University
SJTU Global Summer School Session BNon Degree
SJTU welcomes undergraduate and graduate students from all over the world to study in Shanghai, one of the most dynamic cities in China. This summer, we invite you to enhance your academic credentials, advance your career, and explore your interests.
The 2020 Global Summer School provides excellent opportunities for students to learn about China through academic and cultural immersion. A wide range of courses in various disciplines are provided, including Public Policy and City Governance, Knowing Satellite by Cubesat, Future Green City, and Machine Intelligence and Roboticseach, of which will be accompanied by Chinese language courses.
In addition to academic lectures, local excursions, cultural activities, and field trips are also available for International students. From these extracurricular activities, students will learn more about Chinese culture, history, politics and the latest developments of the country. This is a chance to experience Chinese culture firsthand and to make friends from China and all around the world.
Transcript & Certificate
Official transcripts will be sent out in September to the mailing address you indicated in your application.
Students who wish to transfer credits need to obtain pre-approval from the relevant authorities at your home universities.
An official certificate will be issued to the student who completes the course by the University.
1. Students from overseas, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macao must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student prior to applying for this program.
2. Students from non-English speaking countries should provide an English language proficiency certificate. Either an IELTS (no less than 6.0), TOEFL (no less than 79 points), or TOEIC (no less than 800 points). If you are studying a fully English taught program, you must provide the relevant certificate.
3. Other prerequisites may be required by each course.
The following items must be uploaded to the online application
1. A scan of the ID page of the student’s passport. The passport must be valid for at least 6 more months for the visa application.
2. ID photo（Similar to a passport photo）
3. Curriculum vitae (CV)
4. Motivation letter
5. Language proficiency certificate (If applicable)
6. Applicants can only attend one course across the program.
1. Application Fee: RMB 400 (non-refundable)
- Session A: RMB 5.000
- Session B: RMB 7.500